Quantcast

Benefit

Campus

Subscribe

Join the Local's List

Charity

Wahoo’s Co-Founder Wing Lam Leaves Newport for Alabama on ‘Secret Millionaire’

Wahoo’s Fist Taco co-founder Wing Lam of Newport Beach gave up the comforts of his seaside surroundings recently and spent a week in Mobile, Alabama, which is still recovering from the Gulf Oil Spill of 2010 and the after-effects of Hurricane Katrina. Lam was not on...

Hoping to Help NMUSD Children

More than 200 local children and their families with unstable housing situations now have some extra charitable support to help them get back on their feet and into a permanently better situation. Project Hope Alliance, a nonprofit that helps homeless and unstably housed children...
Posted On 23 Aug 2013

Green

Local Focus

On Faith

Flowers of Friendship

It started as an idea while we enjoyed frozen yogurt outside on a sunny afternoon. It wasn’t the first time Linda Patton and I talked about getting our mothers and longtime friends together, but this time we chose a date and made our plans. Linda and I have known each other for...

Driven to Share His Faith

The priceless collection of pristine cars arranged about the Marconi Auto Museum was obviously valuable and worth viewing, but it was the view into Barry Meguiar’s life that was the most valuable of all. “I have a God who directs my steps, a God who loves me and is personally...

Senior Moments